Sauce Shop is 3 years old today!
The third launch is an expansion to our core range and we know you're going to dig it.
Since it's national BBQ week, here's a BBQ sauce that is leagues apart from that sweet and sickly gloop you probably have buried in the fridge. Super savoury and sweet with aromatic ginger and sesame, the 12th member of our range is...
KOREAN BBQ SAUCE!
You will never eat a spring roll in the same way again, never leave a stir fry without it, this is the mother of all accompaniments for your favourite Asian dishes.
James had a play with it over the sunny weekend, using it as a glaze for ribs on the BBQ. Here's a guide for how to get the best out of ribs using this incredibly fragrant sauce...
- Take a rack of pork ribs and remove the membrane from the non-meaty side
- Season with salt and pepper
- Place ribs meaty side up in a smoker or oven set to 120C and cook for 2 hours
- After two hours wrap the ribs in foil and cook for another 2 hours
- Remove the ribs from the foil and baste with Korean BBQ Sauce
- Cook uncovered for further hour and baste every 20 minutes.
Make sure you grab a bottle by following the link here and if you haven't already you should sign up for our newsletter! Subscribers got an exclusive first look at Korean BBQ before this announcement.
If you haven't already, read up on the story of Sauce Shop over the last three years by checking out this chat with our co-founder, James.