A light and simple idea for summer lunches from @TheFoodieLibra...
1 block of feta
Liberal amounts of Amarillo Hot Sauce!
4-5 sprigs of fresh oregano
A handful of red & yellow cherry tomatoes
1 garlic clove, grated or cut into fine slices
1 tsp olive oil
A pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a bowl, add the cherry tomatoes (halved), garlic and olive oil, and mix.
- Take a small ovenproof dish and line with 4 of the oregano sprigs.
- Place the whole block of feta on top and surround with the cherry tomatoes/garlic Liberally douse the feta in hot sauce and put in the preheated oven for approx 20 mins or until soft and golden, basting again with hot sauce halfway through.
- Serve with the remaining fresh oregano and a pinch of freshly ground black pepper.
Enjoy with crusty bread or as a side dish