Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
1 tbsp. oil
1 pack of Beef mince
1 pack of chestnut mushrooms, sliced
1 onion, finely diced
1 clove of garlic, chopped
1 pepper, finely chopped
½ pack of washed spinach
2 tbsp. tomato puree
1 tsp. Cajun or fajita seasoning (smoked paprika works too)
1 tbsp. Sauce Shop Smoky Chipotle Ketchup
2 big handfuls of grated cheese
1 pack of corn tortillas (any others will do)
2 ripe avocados
A splash of lime
A handful of diced cherry tomatoes
1. Heat the olive oil and the chopped onion in the pan and add the beef mince, fry for 5 minutes until the beef starts to brown. Add the garlic, mushrooms and pepper; fry everything for another 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the tomato puree and Smoky Chipotle Ketchup. If the mixture looks a little thin then just add 100 ml of water. Simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Throw in the spinach and give everything a good mix.
4. To make the guacamole chop the avocado and the cherry tomatoes. Whizz in a food processor until everything is smooth or let out some steam with a potato masher. Add a dash of lime juice to stop the avocado from going brown. Decant into a nice bowl and sprinkle with the chilli flakes.
5. Meanwhile grate some cheese and lay out your wraps ready- factory floor style!
6. Heat a pan or a skillet and when this is hot place the mince mixture over half the wrap, top with cheese and fold the wrap over to make a half moon. Heat the wrap on the skillet until the wrap goes brown. These are great to do in big batches so everyone can help themselves, so put finished wraps in a heated oven to keep warm.
7. Serve in quarters with the guacamole, soured cream or houmous.
You could also try using Green Sriracha for this recipe as a spicier option, or swap the mince out for a veggie alternative!
(Recipe by @cheapbutdelicious on Instagram - Follow Jenny for more great recipe suggestions)